The Gnar is participating in #givingtuesday this year by offering a $1,000 donation to Rosie’s Place for every referral client we receive.
Referrals are a key part of our business and we’d like to leverage those referrals to help those less fortunate this holiday season. From now until the end of the year we are offering a $1,000 donation for every client you refer us. To further sweeten the deal, if you refer a client during this period, we’re offering you 5% off our weekly engineering rate for your next engagement with us.
You may already be aware of our breadth of services but here’s a refresher:
- Web and mobile application development
- UI/UX design - user interface and user experience design
- Back-end/API development
- Front-end development
- Technical due diligence
- Code audits
So, you’d like to take advantage of this program but you’re not sure who to refer. Here are some ideas:
- A previous colleague who works at a startup/tech company
- Your relative who works outside tech but you heard them mention that they are thinking about new tech initiatives
- The person you met last week who seemed stressed that their software company can’t hire fast enough
We’re open to any and all conversations with potential referral clients and hope to provide a significant donation to Rosie’s Place this holiday season. Even if we can’t help the people you refer directly, we'll do everything we can to point them in the right direction.
Happy holidays and thank you for your referrals!